Lucas Sharing Time to make your home SMART

We spend more and more time in our home now. 
Work from home would be a new trend in many industries. 
Hence, it is important to make our home to become more comfortable. 
Apart from something we can't control like size, location, 
we can  transform our home to become a smart home and make our life more easily. 
Some of you may got smart devices at home already like smartphone and smart TV. 
Apart from these, many household electrical appliances can be smart now like washing machine, fridge freezers etc. 




Transforming your home to smart home can be easy like just replacing a traditional light bulb to smart light bulb. After installing a smart light bulb, I can use my smart phone to turn off the light💡 when I’m in the bed. At the same time, we need to be careful in installing some new smart device as it may be complicated. For example, you may find an electrical to install a new power socket to you. I put my new power socket near my bedside table,  it got USB ports and I can charge my smart devices with the cable only. 

I enjoy the benefit of smart home a lot, it make my life more easier. In the morning,  I can use my mobile phone to turn my blind off. When I m outside my home, I can control my home just in few clicks as well. For instances,  I can turn on air conditioner before I’m going back home. From my own experience, a smart home make me get more “ME” time (time spent relaxing on one's own as opposed to working or doing things for others, seen as an opportunity to reduce stress or restore energy.)  I can have more time to enjoy my life and do the thing I like. 




Lucas Sharing Time to make your home SMART Lucas Sharing Time to make your home SMART Reviewed by logbook on 晚上7:08 Rating: 5

沒有留言:

top navigation

ads 728x90 B
技術提供:Blogger.